Friday, July 29, 2011

I Quit!

I did it. Today, I quit my job! Well, I gave notice at least. While I’ve always wanted to storm out in a fury of fire and brimstone, I figured I should be professional and courteous so as to not burn any bridges. I don’t actually leave for a month, but I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I gave a good month of notice because I like my boss. I respect him and understand that it will be extremely difficult to find someone as talented as me. And by talented, I mean someone who can simultaneously look as though they are working when in fact they are blogging, checking facebook and watching a Netflix movie on their phone. That only happened once or twice. I've always liked my jobs enough to quit in the standard two-week fashion. But how fun would it be to quit in an awesomely huge, fantastical, darmatic way ?(like the girl that quit on a dry erase board, which ended up being a hoax anyway but was still pretty clever)


No comments:

Post a Comment