Thursday, February 2, 2012

I can actually cook

I've had 10-12 hour days, four to five days a week for the past four weeks. Today was the first weekday in at least two weeks that I got home before 10pm. Granted, I left the house at 5:30am. The point is, I had a little time to make a delicious home-cooked meal. And (not to brag or anything), it's f*ing amazing.


Dinner tonight is a caramelized onion and honey goat cheese pizza. See the recipe here (and I added some spinach). So tonight, I will eat this delicious pizza, drink a bottle of wine, catch up on a lot of trashy TV, kiss the Manfriend goodnight via Skype (God, I miss him), and finally get at least SEVEN entire hours of sleep. Winter quarter is killing me. Here's to a night off!

2 comments:

  1. I just read your comment and love that you accidentally bought the honey goat cheese....that stuff ROCKS and I'm so happy you found my recipe. hope it was a good night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get all in that. Get all freaky in it. Damn, woman! I'm hungry as a sonuvabitch!

    ReplyDelete