Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ending Homeless through Creative Collaboration

Here is my plug to promote ending homelessness and support a firm that's doing great things. It's an important topic that I have not addressed in any of my work or studies, but I am glad there are people out there that do. LeSar Development Consultants in San Diego organized and set up this collaborative process to bring together multiple agencies and groups for collective action. Pretty amazing stuff.


The Campaign to End Homelessness in Downtown San Diego - Blitz Week from Campaign to End SD Homelessness on Vimeo.
For more info, visit: endingsdhomelessness.org

1 comment:

  1. The homeless in my native Chicago need to wise up and save up for a train ride out to San Diego. Not only is the weather perfect, they have good programs to help them out. Out here they just freeze balls and we throw a bowl of soup or two their way for them to slurp into their beards every so often.

    ReplyDelete